Moree Employment Opportunities
- Highly rewarding & valued position within the community
- Manage your own time by working independently
- Unique job description
We are in need of a Funeral Assistant to manage and assist in the running of our family-owned funeral business situated in Moree, NSW.
A key requirement of this unique and deeply rewarding business is to be able to express empathy and display a caring nature, as well as being able to multitask and communicate with others in an efficient manner. These characteristics are essential for this position.
The position involves managing funeral services such as liaising with family members, organising funeral arrangements, developing relationships with our suppliers and the transportation of those who have passed away, as well as other related work. This position requires some after-hours services when needed.
Other specific credentials:
- Physical fitness to enable lifting
- Car licence essential
- Polite and well-mannered, with a neat and tidy appearance
- Computer skills and administration experience essential
- Attention to detail, including cleanliness
- High level of communication skills
- Nursing or healthcare background viewed favourably
This position is a well respected one which fulfils a necessary and important contribution within the community. Your efforts will be highly appreciated by the families you support in their time of need.
The assistant position will be paid at a level 2 of $22.76 per hour (MA000105 Funeral Award 2010), as well as penalty rates for any after hours or weekend work as required.
If interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com